Here are some very important “need to know” tips that every client should adhere to prior to your waxing service to ensure an amazing, comfortable waxing experience:
- Grow out your hair to 1/4 of an inch long (or the length of a grain of rice)
- Take an ibuprofen
- DO NOT wax five days before or after your period
- Exfoliate gently the night before your appointment
- Wax at least 3 days before swimsuit time (or any special trip/vacay)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that’s not black (powder gets EVERYWHERE)
- Take a lukewarm shower or bath before your service
Here are some very important tips that every client should adhere to after every waxing service:
- NO sexual activity if waxed in this area.
- NO saunas, hot tubs, or steam treatments (unless receiving a vagina facial)
- NO hot showers/baths (lukewarm temperature only)
- NO swimming pools or lakes
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothing.
- DO NOT apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions, or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your wax specialist.
At least 48 hours after your appointment exfoliate.
Be sure to exfoliate 2-3 times per week and be sure to moisturize your skin daily as well.